Because Your Daughter's Life Should Never Be Defined With A Hashtag
The Brave Project is a self-awareness empowerment program for middle school and high school age girls.
In this 1 day, 5 hour program your daughter will learn about:
- Real Life Issues Girls Face
- Non-Physical and Physical Strategies to Help Keep Herself Safe
- What a Healthy Relationship vs and Unhealthy Relationship Looks Like
- Staying Safe while Online and on Her Phone
- How to Prevent & Avoid Drama
- How to Support and Look Out for Herself and Her Peers
- How to Find Her Voice & Build Up Her Sense of Self-Worth
When: Sunday, March 24, 2019 10:30am-3:30pm
Where: Fishkill Rec Center
Who: For girls in grades 6th-8th grade
Cost: $120 (includes a Brave Project journal and lunch)
To Register: www.BeBigBeBrave.com
Contact Laura for more information firstname.lastname@example.org OR 803-1749
"Never discredit your gut instinct. You are not paranoid. Your body can pick up on bad vibrations. If something deep inside of you says something is not right about a person or situation, trust it."
About the Instructors:
Laura and Leah have been in the field of empowering women and girls for a total of 30+ years combined. Their educational backgrounds encompass the fields of Social Work, Psychology, and/or Public Administration. Personally, they are Tough Mudder and Spartan Race finishers and overall fitness fanatics. One is a bodybuilder. The other is a Mom (and wannabe bodybuilder). They are both passionate about creating a culture of strong, healthy, and happy girls who grow up into strong, healthy, and happy women that lift each other up. Both Laura and Leah's life and work experiences give them a REAL and fresh perspective on the topic of female empowerment.