FALL HOOPS LEAGUE 2021
3rd-12th Grade Boys & Girls
The primary goal of this program will be to keep our athletes playing in the off season. This will be a "games-only" program. Practices are not scheduled.
COVID guidelines will be in effect if/where required by state and local officials.
Space is limited and will fill up quickly. A waiting list will be started once we reach our maximum capacity.
- Open to boys and girls grades 3 through 12
- Divisions will be broken up by grade and gender (where applicable) after registration has been completed.
- September to November
- 8 games
- Saturday & Sunday afternoons are possible.
- Schedule will be announced once registration has been completed,
- If you are worried about schedule conflicts:
- We encourage you to register to secure your spot.
- During the registration process, there will be an opportunity for you to list any possible conflicts. Although we can not guarantee anything, we use this to assist us in developing the schedule. ie. If most 5th graders have a conflict at a particular day or time, we will try to schedule that age group around that to prevent the least amount of conflicts.
- We will announce the schedule about 1-2 weeks prior to the start of the season. If you are unable to commit to the schedule, you can withdraw at this time. A refund will be issued as long as you withdraw before the teams have been developed.
- Fishkill Residents: $130.00 per player
- Non-Residents: $140.00 per player
- (Note: Sibling discount available for 3 or more siblings)
- Refunds can only be gien is a player withdraws prior to the development of teams.
- Refunds are not given if a platyer withdraws once teams are formed.
- Credit Card Refunds: please note that the "Merchant Service Charge" can not be refunded no matter what the reason.