FISHKILL SUMMER HOOPS PLAYOFF SCHEDULE
Click on your respective division below to view/print the playoff schedule.
- The playoff schedule will take place the week of August 8th with the Championship games for all age groups being on Saturday August 13th.
- Every team will make the playoffs.
- The playoffs will be a single elimination tournament. This means that your team will continue to play in the tournament until your team either loses a game or wins the championship on Saturday August 13th.
- Be prepared to play on any night of the week in case there are weather cancellations or other changes in the schedule prior.
- I tried to keep the schedule consistent with the nights that your team has been playing all season long but I had to deviate in some age groups in order to guarantee backup plans for weather cancellations.
- As you know, we can not control the weather so if we need to cancel outdoor games, we will make them up wherever we can in order to keep on track for the scheduled championship game. Be prepared to play on any night during the week of August 12.
- We can not cancel/reschedule games for lack of players, conflicts, etc. Unfortunately, we need to make due with what we have. We don’t have any flexibility since there is a limited amount of time to get all the games in. We also need to realize that rescheduling a game because your team might be short players may cause the other team to be short players. So it is not fair to that other team who would have had enough players originally and now they don’t.
- Please see the preliminary playoff schedule below listed in order by division.
- The final playoff schedule will be posted/announced after the last regular season has been played.
- Please keep in mind that the schedule is subject to change, although we don’t anticipate any changes unless it is weather related.