2020 REGISTRATION BEGINS NOW!
A camp full of action, adventure, new friends, and new experiences. Each morning, campers are dropped off at Maurer Geering Park, and we will take them on a trip. Every day is a new journey. Licensed by Department of Health.
- Current immunization records for each child.
- Parent Chaperones: One to two chaperones needed for each trip. Please fill out "Parent Volunteer" Application at the link above.
- Venue waivers - To Be Distributed after registration.
Tuition will vary each week due to the cost of the different venues.
We are waiting on quotes to be returned from a few more venues to calculate the final tuition. Once we have all of our quotes collected, we will calculate and post the final tuition.
$15/Camp t-shirt* (see note below regarding tshirts)
*Camp shirts required by both the Camper and the Parent Volunteer. Tuition will include a camp shirt for each camper/week. Camp t-shirt must be worn on ALL trips. Campers can wear their shirt from previous years. 1 camp t-shirt is included in the camp price. Additional shirts can be purchased $15/shirt.
July 13-17: (Currently not listed in order)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Campers must be ages 10 to 16 by the 1st day of the week.
- Each Session is limited to 30 campers.
- Additional waivers signed by parent or guardian may be required for some of the trips.
- Morning drop off and afternoon pick up times vary day to day (at Geering Park)
- RAIN DAYS: We intend on going on all of our trips. It might not be raining at our destination. The venue that we are scheduled to go to may cancel for weather. If this happens we will substitute the trip for that day with another venue.
- Refunds: Refunds will only be issued if the program is cancelled for low registration or if we are able to fill your spot with another camper from the waiting list. The tickets for all trips will be purchased after registration.
Refunds: The merchant service charge for credit/debit cards will not be refunded if a refund is issued.