Fishkill Hoops Player Development Programs are a great way for any interested baller to learn and improve on the fundamentals of the game. Our experienced coaches will organize a curriculum of age appropriate games, drills, competitions, and much more to give every player an opportunity to better their skills and take their game to the next level.
- PreK-8th Graders
- April - May 2021
- 6 weekly sessions
- Space is limited. A waiting list will be started once we reach our maximum capacity.
- The season will run April-May
- Weeknights although the Younger groups MIGHT be Saturday mornings.
- Schedule will be announced once registration is completed.
- If you are worried about schedule conflicts;
- We encourage you to register to secure your spot.
- During the registration process, there will be a question asking if you have any possible schedule conflicts. Although we can't guarantee anything, we use this to assist us in developing the schedule. ie. If we notice that most of the 5th grade boys have a conflict on Wednesdays, we can try to avoid that.
- We will announce the schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the start of the season. If you are unable to commit to the schedule, you can withdraw at this time. A refund will be issued as long as you withdraw before the formation of the teams.
- Fishkill Residents: $95.00 per player
- Non-Residents: $105.00 per player
- Refunds can only be given if a player withdraws prior to formation of teams.
- Refunds are not given once the program has begun.
- Credit Card Refunds: Please note the "Merchant Service Charge" can not be refunded no matter what the reason.