Teen Travelers: 11 - 15 Year Olds 2017
A camp full of action, adventure, new friends, and new experiences. Each morning, campers are dropped off at Maurer Geering Park, and we will take them on a trip. Every day is a new journey. Licensed by Department of Health.
Registration begins March 8
Registration begins March 22
Last Day to Register- May 31 (pending availability)
REQUIRED AT REGISTRATION:
- Parent’s ID
- Proof of residency (ie. Utility bill)
- Birth certificate
- Current immunization records for each child
- PARENT CHAPERONES NEEDED:
- Two Chaperones needed for each trip. Please fill out appropriate form on our website.
See appropriate week below.
*Camp shirts required by both the Camper and the Parent Volunteer. Camp t-shirt must be worn on ALL trips. Campers can wear their shirt from previous years. 1 camp t-shirt is included in the camp price. Additional shirts can be purchased $15/shirt.
WEEK ONE- Parent Letter
July 10 – July 14
WEEK THREE- Parent Letter
July 24 – July 28
WEEK TWO- Parent Letter
July 17 – July 21
July 31 – August 4
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Campers must be ages 11 to 15 for the ENTIRE camp session.
- Each Session is limited to 30 campers.
- Additional waivers signed by parent or guardian may be required for some of the trips.
- Camp operates rain or shine.
- Morning drop off and afternoon pick up times vary day to day (at Geering Park)
- RAIN DAYS: We intend on going on all of our trips. It might not be raining at our destination.
- Refunds: Refunds will only be issued if another camper takes your child's spot. The tickets for all trips will be purchased after registration.